Manidokan Camp & Retreat Center
1600 Harpers Ferry Rd Knoxville MD 21758
From Frederick and points east:
– Take 70W towards Frederick.
– Just past Frederick, take 340W. (exit 52, watch the signs carefully in this area – there are several highways that split off)
– About a mile past Rt 67 the road will go down to one lane. Turn left at the yellow flashing light onto Keep Tryst Rd, turn immediately left at the gas station to stay on Keep Tryst Rd.
– Take your first right (.2 miles) onto Sandy Hook Road. This will wind along the river with some beautiful scenery, scary turns, and lots of pedestrians. Watch your speed! This becomes Harpers Ferry Road.
– Proceed for about 5 miles, staying on Harpers Ferry Road. You will see a fork at Morgan Pine Road – stay to the left. Then you will see a fork with a sign that says “Manidokan –>” – stay to the right.
– The main gate will be on your left, there will be a sign 200 feet before to warn you.
– Go down to the end of the main driveway – you will see a parking lot there. The building directly in front of you is the dining hall, where registration will be.