• Oversee medical care for Manidokan Campers, staff, and volunteers
• Review camper health forms and COVID pre-screening
• Collect and organize medicine, distribute as prescribed
• Diagnose and treat medical issues, perform first aid
• Manage COVID medical response process if symptoms are present
• Be on call 24 hours, prefer living on site while camp is in session
• Love kids! Treat them with respect, care and confidentiality
MANIDOKAN CAMP AND RETREAT CENTER HAS 426 ACRES OF ROLLING HILLS, HIKING TRAILS, AND FOREST. WE ARE A UMC CAMP ADJACENT TO THE POTOMAC RIVER WHERE WE TAKE RAFTING AND CANOE TRIPS. WE HAVE HIGH AND LOW ROPES COURSES AND ZIPLINES ON SITE. THIS SUMMER WE EXPECT UNDER 65 CAMPERS PER WEEK.
Manidokan Camp & Retreat Center ~ 1600 Harpers Ferry Road Knoxville, MD 21758
Interested? Contact Kirstin Shrom-Rhoads, email@example.com.
PDF flyer HERE. Share widely!