Mark your calendars ~ July 24-29, 2022
- Rising 2nd-12th graders
- Manidokan Camp & Retreat Center, Knoxville, MD
- Deaf, hard of hearing, hearing, & KODA campers welcome!
- Campers of all ages in Deaf & ASL Camps will share lodging & all daily activities.
- Age groupings & housing will be determined based on COVID metrics, age level, and registration numbers closer to camp. Oldest campers are likely to stay in the shelter sites instead of lodges or cabins.
- Register early to avoid the wait list – especially for ASL Camp!
- Register starting Feb 1st at the Retreat & Camping Ministries website.
- age 18 and up
- Must volunteer the entire week.
- Volunteers who are d/Deaf, male, people of color, or have experience with special needs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- E-mail DeafCampsInc@gmail.com ON OR AFTER March 15 to receive the volunteer paperwork.
- We have very few counselor spots this year. If you are willing, you may be invited to be an alternate counselor in case of illness.
COUNSELORS IN TRAINING (CITs):
- age 16 or 17
- We are not accepting CITs for this year. We have a very limited number of slots for counselors due to COVID-19 precautions. Please consider coming to camp as a camper until next year!
Young Adult Camp:
- For campers age 18 and up who are deaf with disabilities.
- June 19-24, 2022
- West River Center; West River, MD
- Contact email@example.com for more information for campers and volunteer counselors.
Leave a Reply