Due to concerns surrounding the spread of COVID-19, Young Adult Deaf camp has been canceled for June 14-19, 2020. It is possible that camp may be postponed until mid-late August 2020, but no determinations have been made as of yet. Please watch this space for announcements regarding Young Adult Deaf camp. We are so sorry to miss this special week, but the health and well-being of our campers, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Young Adult Deaf camp director, Lisa Wirkus, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe!
NO DECISION has been made about Deaf & ASL Camp for children ages 7 and up. You can still register and reserve your spot for August 2-7, 2020. The Manidokan camp office handles registration, and they have made the following statements about registration and refunds:
- If the camp office cancels the program you will receive a full refund.
- If the camp office run the program, but you choose not to send your camper:
- If you cancel more than one month prior to the start of the program you will receive a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee.
- If you cancel between one month and two weeks prior to the start of the program you will receive a refund, minus the $100 deposit and $25 processing fee.
- If you cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of the program you will not receive a refund, with the exception of a documented medical/family crisis.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing. You can email the camp registrar at email@example.com.